As an Engineer / Senior Engineer in the Non-Volatile Engineering (NVE) NAND Product Engineering organization at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be part of a brilliant team of engineers that solves complex problems. You will be responsible for enabling Micron’s NAND products with seamless and issue free release to both internal and external non-volatile system customers.
In this role (NAND FDV – Functional and Design Validation), you will set up the infrastructure and execute the validation of NAND datasheet commands and features. When device issues are uncovered, you will perform failure analysis and work closely with the various Engineering and Development groups to resolve the observed issues. If you want a career that is meaningful, challenging, and want to work with a phenomenal team, NVE NAND Product Engineering (FDV) may be a good fit for you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Design novel test algorithms and develop test programs for validating NAND features and commands
- Use high-speed tester hardware to perform functional and design validation of new NAND devices
- Analysis of failures generated from the evaluations
- Collaborate with NAND Design, NAND Application Engineering, NAND Product and System teams
- Automation of program development and work processes using scripting
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related
- Proficient in software development and programming
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fast learner
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm