As a NAND Product Development Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for the development of the performance and reliability of our new NAND products.
- You will be responsible for predicting the performance and reliability of the NAND cell through in-depth study and analysis of reliability and bench data results.
- You will be part of the cell analytics team working with R&D, NAND device and cell product development engineers to understand fab process, design and device parameters interaction, characterization of NAND cell behavior, and comfortable in handling high volume of data to assist in data analytics and modelling.
- You will develop analytical and predictive methods as an effective method and tool to assess the progress of NAND product development leading to the successful qualification and subsequent ramp of each product.
- Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of NAND memory cell operation, device physics, and reliability mechanisms
- Strong knowledge of NAND Read Window Budget (RWB) and device characterization
- Prior experience working with reliability data, Weibull/survival analysis, or developing predictive modelling of NAND cell behavior
- Good familiarity with semiconductor memory fabrication processes
- Background in computer programming or scripting languages. Knowledge of JMP, Perl, Python, and/or Matlab is desirable.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm