- Responsible for Development of New Product Line and Yield/Quality Improvement
- Understanding system/customer requirement and optimization of the products to meet requirement.
- Characterization of the Read Window Budget (RWB), performance, and reliability of the product;
- Support design verification and in-depth circuit analysis of new products using CAD tools and Verilog simulations
- Perform electrical failure analysis to understand the root cause of the product issue
- Work with the wafer fab process/integration group to address process-related defects affecting product yield
- Identify design marginalities and recommend design fix for circuit-related problems
- Utilize state-of-the-art high-speed equipment to support product characterization and electrical failure analysis
- Ability to perform in-depth RWB (Read Window Budget) analysis and propose and implement trim changes to meet requirement.
- Define algorithms to be implemented in our production test flows to better optimize RWB, performance, reliability, and yield at a die-level, and to reduce variation across the manufacturing line;
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to document, standardize, and improve our capability to optimize RWB on future products.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Good understanding of CMOS device physics
- Knowledge of CMOS circuit design and CAD/Simulation is an added advantage
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong presentation skill