As MSB Test Process Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the operation of Process Engineering section comprising of a team of engineers and technicians, working together with other functional groups locally and/or globally to accomplish Departmental and organizational objectives by ensuring the process is in control and quality/reliability of product meets expectation; sustaining and improving yield through continuous yield improvement activities / projects; reducing cost through continuous cost reduction effort; ensuring effective and efficient risk management strategy; defining, developing and establishing process capabilities, strategy and roadmap; developing new capabilities ahead of needs, sustaining and executing to the relevant Business Processes that support the overall Quality Management System.
Ensure Quality of Process and Product through establishing strategy/program to drive continuous improvement projects (Operational aspect)
- Manage, engage in, and promote continuous yield and quality improvement efforts
- Manage and support new product startup.
- Develop short and long term plans to effectively to meet departmental goals.
- Manage execution of engineering and/or cross-functional projects to ensure operational objectives are met.
- Pursue continuous improvement and develop new solutions to meet Microns business needs.
- Drive/Manage Audit activities
- Ensure team members are properly trained according to department compliance and work requirements
- Identify and implement system and process improvements
- Develop, communicate, and monitor performance metrics
Manage Area Personnel and Programs (Managerial aspect)
- Provide communication regarding job expectations and changes
- Coach and provide career development
- Establish goals and monitor performance achievement
- Manage employee performance and resolve conflict
- Provide recognition
- Motivate and inspire direct reports to facilitate meeting of both individual and organizational objectives.
- Participate in development of management policies for Equipment and Process Engineering department.
- Nurture open communication and contribute to maintaining a positive work environment.
- Provide leadership in problem solving and decision making.
- Provide leadership in technical and operational areas.
- Manage team staffing and succession
- Provide line of sight to strategic objectives
- Promote partnership across functional areas and customer groups
- Create an environment of motivation to foster team member engagement to the fullest of their potential.
- Ensure that department learning and development opportunities are identified and fulfilled.
- Develop and promote technical expertise in the group by ensuring relevant technical training, and supporting attendance to technical conferences.
- Develop a succession management strategy and periodically conduct talent reviews within department.
- Possesses a Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Possesses good analytical & problem solving skills
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates with a strong understanding of backend test manufacturing process has an added advantage