- Investigate manufacturing issues related to Burn/Test processes as well as identify and implement solutions
- Diagnose and resolve production lots and testing issues in a timely manner
- Verify symptoms and report network/software related issues
- Extract yield reports and scrutinize tester/event logs to dispose low-yielding lots
- Provide support to Test Engineers’ requests on device analysis
- Escalate critical issues on important lots to the appropriate Engineers
- Assist Engineers in developing processes to resolve process variance, equipment or device performance problems
- Provide support to product quality control as well as ensure efficiency of equipment and processes
- Diploma in Engineering
- Fresh graduates or those currently studying part-time diploma are also welcome to apply
- Knowledge of PC applications, such as Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Unix will be an advantage
- Ability to perform 12-hour rotation shift work
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.