Semiconductor Process Engineer
About Micron Technology, Inc.:
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Our vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR14484 Semiconductor Process Engineer
As a Process Engineer you will be primarily responsible for starting up, developing and optimizing processes to improve product quality and reliability, working on process yield improvement, cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk management as well as resolving manufacturing line problems. You will also be required to identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems by applying failure analysis, FMEA, 8D or SPC/FDC methodology. Additional responsibilities include coordinating and carrying out process, equipment and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step, leading and participating in yield improvement and cost reduction activities, handling new process baseline qualifications and managing, auditing and liaising with material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems (Backgrind and Dicing process)
- Coordinate and execute process, equipment and material evaluation / optimization initiatives and implement changes at process step
- Lead / participate in continuous yield improvement and cost reduction activities
- Validate and fan out new process baseline qualified, including new process, tools and/or materials for new product introduction
- Support SPC/FDC/RMS/APC
- Support site to site portability
- Manage / audit material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives
- Support internal and external audits