Fab10 Material Planning Engineer
- Develop and maintain accurate Build of Material planning model of assigned commodities or Spares PM Maintenance Plan planning model of assigned Fab area.
- Apply supply chain engineering concepts to manage forecast requirement and forecast accuracy performance to ensure no inventory shortage or material expiry issues that can cause production line stoppage.
- Determines actions needed for excursion control and method improvement.
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments to continuously improve forecast accuracy with high efficiency.
- Interface with research & development and process engineering to build forecast platform using Web Portal and Database.
- Coordinate material or parts shortage and expiry issues with relevant stakeholders in order to zero out impact to company.
- Develop reporting and automation capabilities to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Operations Management (POM) , Supply Chain Management, Computing & Programming or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge in programming
- Experience in Data-mining and yield analysis
- Strong understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
Develop and maintain accurate Build of Material planning model of assigned commodities or Spares PM Maintenance Plan planning model of assigned Fab area