Engg Data Technician
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR7292 Engg Data Technician
- You will investigate Test Floor manufacturing issues as well as identify and provide disposition on lots and situations
- Diagnose and resolve production deviation lots and testing issues in a timely manner , with data analysis on test data, scrutinize tester logs on problems .
- Verify symptoms and to report network/software related issues , escalate to relevant parties to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with cross functions groups in resolving process variance, equipment or device performance problems .
- Provide support to product quality control as well as ensure efficiency of equipment and processes
- Support Test Engineers’ requests
- Diploma in Engineering.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed.
- Knowledge of PC applications, such as Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint; knowledge of Unix, Perls or python will be an advantage
- Ability to perform 12-hour rotation shift.
- Self-motivated and self-starter who possess initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Teammate with good communication and interpersonal skills in building positive working relationships
- Equivalent experience in semiconductor manufacturing and packaging is an advantage.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact email@example.com