2020 Intern - MCT Software Development Engineering Intern
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collecting and refining requirements
- Research available technology and present design proposals for peer review.
- Learning new tools in the effort to complete your project.
- Implement your design in code
- Develop the training material and documentation of new software.
- Presenting data to various groups and levels of management.
- Making suggestions that improve your team's software development processes.
Successful candidates for this position should have:
- Strong personal drive to learn and produce
- Proven problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
As a Software Development Engineering Intern at Micron Technology, Inc. in Singapore, you will design and develop a modern REST API on Docker container on a microservice architecture integrated with CI/CD pipelines that run in cloud.