- Manage statistical process control programs and drive improvements in key process control metrics
- Use project management methodologies to manage improvement projects involving cross functional teams
- Ensure SPC business process compliance for customer/internal audits
- Develop, implement and improve statistical models for better process control and faster drift detection.
- Recommend statistical methods to replace conventional way of analyzing different kinds of data
- Coach and train Engineers on statistical and SPC concepts
- Collaborate with other Micron sites to share and obtain improvement actions related to process variability.
- PhD/Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Statistics/Mathematics
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts is desirable.
- Experience in R or Python is desired.
- Knowledge of big data system will be advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.