- Develop and maintain accurate Build of Material planning model of assigned commodities or Spares PM Maintenance Plan planning model of assigned Fab area.
- Apply supply chain engineering concepts to manage forecast requirement and forecast accuracy performance to ensure no inventory shortage or material expiry issues that can cause production line stoppage.
- Determines actions needed for excursion control and method improvement.
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments to continuously improve forecast accuracy with high efficiency.
- Interface with research & development and process engineering to build forecast platform using Web Portal and Database.
- Coordinate material or parts shortage and expiry issues with relevant stakeholders in order to zero out impact to company.
- Develop reporting and automation capabilities to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Operations Management (POM) , Supply Chain Management, Computing & Programming or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge in programming
- Experience in Data-mining and yield analysis
- Strong understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes