Providing 2nd/3rd level support to Network Services. Improve network performance; optimize network usage and bandwidth usage and secure the core network
- Providing 2nd/3rd level support to Network Services
- Problem resolution in customer network issues
- Plan, implement, review and project manage network infrastructure projects and operations
- Test, evaluate and recommend new networking products for customers
- Review and continuously enhance existing network services
- Improve network performance; optimize network usage and bandwidth usage and secure the core network
- Optimize routing policies and capacity management to ensure minimal network latencies and outages
- Secure network with relevant security policies
- Responsive to solve network issues, on standby 24x7
- Assist L1/L2 Engineers to handle customers’ issues directly
- Recommend suitable and relevant solutions to solve customers’ issues
- Provide maintenance support for all network infrastructure
- Provide monthly network infrastructure performance review report and capacity planning recommendations
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the implemented solutions in meeting user’s requirements and work processes and procedures.
- Ensure timeliness & quality of project delivery.
- Structured cabling system implementation and cross connect provisioning.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Rotating shift duty
- In depth practical experience in LAN/WAN implementation which include router & switches setup and configuration.
- Knowledge and experience with networking protocols, including BGP, VXLAN EVPN, OSPF, IOX-XR, NX-OS
- Structured Network Infrastructure for Layer 2 & 3 support.
- Certification in CCNA, CCNP is highly preferred
- Working location : 1-Net (East) at Chai Chee / 1-Net (North) Woodlands