1-Net is fast transforming itself into Asia’s Data Centre of Choice. As one of the pioneers in broadband development in Singapore, 1-Net currently manages telco-class carrier-neutral Internet Data Centres, along with providing domestic and international connectivity, managed services and media delivery services. 1-Net offers superior stability, secure delivery and service experience through its services. It’s uniquely positioned in Southeast Asia, with a comprehensive range of integrated services and a media-centric approach to bring cutting edge solutions to its customers.
- To perform 24x7 rotating shift duty.
- Provide timely response and resolution to all incidents, outages and performance alerts.
- Changing of backup tapes based on predetermined schedule
- Preparation and compilation of team and customer weekly and monthly reports
- Provide support for remote hands service.
- Handling of customer goods delivery.
- Process internal and external service requests including physical access, DNS changes, MS, x-connect and etc.
- Perform physical network infrastructure deployment for clients and internal requirement (This includes getting of quotation and liaising with vendor for proposal and evaluation, site surveys and deployment)
- Inventory Management for physical network infrastructure, x-connect.
- Service delivery and troubleshooting on physical and access network infrastructure, provisioning of access layer network service.
- Manage vendors or contractors in Meet-Me-Room, Cabinets and Client premises when services are required
- Maintaining proper documentation of network inventories, processes, policies and procedures
- Liaising with end users and vendors/Telco providers on network implementation, requirements and maintenance support
- Participate in certification requirements for QMS/ISMS/BCMS/PCIDSS/OSPAR, etc.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco certified network professional (CCNP) is highly preferred
- Professional certification in ITIL, Operating Systems and Networking advantageous.
- Customer service acumen
- Good knowledge of latest information system and technologies.
- Pro-active in anticipating and resolving issues in the work environment
- Rotating shift duty.
- Working location : 1-Net (East) at Chai Chee / 1-Net (North) Woodlands