You will play an integral part in achieving branch’s goals by providing excellent customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs. Your role entails cash handling, customer service, end-day balancing and all operational matters at branch. Through our structured training program and mentorship, you will be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to anticipate customers' needs and provide them with innovative and optimal solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs
- Perform day-to-day over-the-counter transactions, which includes cash handling, management, account opening and closure, balancing of cash and cheques and remittance handling.
- Perform AML checks and transactions monitoring review.
- Perform general administrative duties and support the daily operations of the branch.
- Assist customers in their enquiries and handling of feedback.
- Perform all banking activities in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Diploma/ degree in any discipline with at least 2 years' client servicing experience with basic understanding of relevant banking practice preferred
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, logical and attentive to details Self-motivated and driven to attain personal & branch goals
- Degree holders in Banking & Finance without any prior experience will also be considered
- Willing to work on extended hours as well as Sundays
- Matured candidates are welcome to apply