Associate Managing Consultant, Advisors
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
- Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
- Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard’s differentiated data asset.
- Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard’s unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Associate Analyst in the consulting services business.
- Function as a team member for delivery projects
- Logically identify issues covering client problems in the projects
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the work stream level
- Develop effective working relationships with clients
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
- Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at the work stream level
- Experience in payments
All About You
- Core Consulting Skills
- Analytics & Insights
- Communications & Presence
- Team Contribution & Engagement Management
- Client Management
- Selling Skills
- Knowledge Management
- Multi-Cultural Skills
- High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree required
- MBA or relevant degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work across the AP region
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.