Management Associate (Marsh Graduate Development Program)
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office:
What can you expect?
- The Marsh Graduate Development Program is an award-winning program designed to support, develop and challenge you in preparation for your career progression within Marsh
- Embark on a journey of growth as you undergo an intensive 2-year structured learning curriculum and gain valuable work experience from exciting cross-functional job rotations
- Exposure to a wide range of learning opportunities focused on business development and client servicing to provide you with a solid foundation for your career development
- Learning curriculum includes attaining the prestigious Associateship of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) from Singapore College of Insurance (SCI) in conjunction with Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- A strong support network across the business that is committed to helping you succeed and fulfill your potential
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in the insurance and risk management industry by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our clients and make a difference across the world and industries
- Access to colleague resource groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities to help you build a sense of connection and community throughout your career
- Generous leaves and opportunities to give back to the community in ways that are most meaningful to you
We will count on you to:
- Conduct risk profile research through detailed analysis and formulate data-driven insights to strategize risk financing decisions
- Support client deliverables in insurance broking such as day-to-day account management and servicing, renewals, quotations and placements
- Participate in strategic meetings and prepare materials for presentations with client or carriers
- Identify potential risks by examining and monitoring the insurance market to keep up with changing trends
- Maintain fluency of Marsh’s various service offerings to provide customized solutions tailored to our clients’ needs
- Prepare quantitative analysis on premiums and claims to clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and be kept updated on client/carrier information
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Fresh graduates or recent graduates with less than 1 year of working experience are welcome to apply
- Passion to develop your career in the insurance and risk management industry
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Only Singaporeans will be eligible for the program per MAS requirement
What makes you stand out:
- Relentless curiosity to acquire new knowledge and skills
- Highly motivated and meticulous
- Adaptability to thrive in fast paced and complex environments
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh and McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office.