Marsh – Insurance Manager (Underwriting/Claims)
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office:
Insurance Manager (Underwriting/Claims)
What can you expect?
This will be an exceptional opportunity to collaborate and work alongside a highly motivated, well established and professional team at Marsh Singapore. We will set you up for success - proper on-the-job training will be provided with clear career path for you to advance in your career, and you will gain exposure working with different clients for underwriting and claims work. You will also get access to colleague resource groups across the globe that provides mentorship and development opportunities to help you build a sense of connection and community throughout your career.
We will count on you to:
- Serve as the insurance manager for the account team on large or complex accounts, implements action plans, monitors progress, assures service meets or exceeds expectations and protects the Firm from Errors & Omissions.
- Draft essential comprehensive insurance documents intended for clients.
- Conduct research on various markets or industries as designated to find resources on new growth areas and trends for expansion for internal use to identify growth opportunities.
- Conduct and refine data analyses to support proposal creation and account-facing presentations.
- Address escalated issues and concerns in a timely and effective manner, helps manage expectations, mitigate relationship risks and apply judgement as to when to escalate major issues to senior level colleagues ensuring compliance.
- Offer technical and transactional support for complex or high-priority relationships when needed to ensure relationship satisfaction and facilitate a mutual internal and external understanding.
- Develop strong relationships with professional counterparts at client organizations.
- Attend and participate in industry events and conferences to build up a strong professional network, maintain proximity to the relevant market and represent the Company.
What you need to have:
- Degree/Diploma with 4 to 5 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prior experience in underwriting or claims preferred.
- Attained minimum Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) or equivalent. ANZIIF or ACII will be an advantage.
What makes you stand out?
- Highly motivated, team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Ability to navigate swiftly in a fast-paced environment.