Marsh Early Career & Graduate Program 2023 - Singapore
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $20 billion and 83,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Are you interested to build your career in a successful and fast-growing Multinational firm that values diverse talent from all walks of life?
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and trusted risk advisor. We are seeking to hire talent for our award-winning Early Career & Graduate Program commencing in July 2023 in Singapore.
- A 2-year program designed to provide you with exposure to various aspects of the business and industry
- An exciting learning curriculum focused on client servicing and business solutions to provide you with a solid foundation for your future
- Valuable work experience through cross-functional job rotations
- Work alongside experts and teams to determine the most relevant solutions to best serve the needs of our clients
- Opportunities to engage with and learn from our leaders
- Location: Singapore
- Inclusive and provides a safe space for you to express yourself
- Flexible and hybrid working which empowers you to make choices while being accountable for outcomes
- Strong collaboration and network of peers, thought leaders, mentors, coaches
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to contribute to society through our social impact forum
What do we look for?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Up to 2 years of working experience in any industry
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
What makes you stand out:
- Curiosity to learn
- Agility and adaptability
- Self-starter who can work independently
Are you ready? APPLY NOW!
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.