Intern, Communication & Design
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With around 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue nearly $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercerand Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit marsh.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Singapore office: Intern, Communication & Design
What can you expect?
- Embark on a journey of career growth and acceleration with an award-winning Fortune 500 company
- Unparalleled opportunity to be part of a dynamic digital team
- Exceptional training and development initiatives as well as exposure to a wide range of learning avenues that you can tap on to reach your full potential
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a reputable and recognized brand in insurance brokerage by working with and learning from industry leading experts in the field
- Unprecedented opportunity to meaningfully impact our brand’s digital presence and make a difference
- Access to Employee Resource Groups that provide mentorship and development opportunities
We will count on you to:
- Brainstorm and conceptualize creative ideas with the team to engage internal stakeholders and cultivate digital culture
- Pitch ideas and strategies to increase internal engagement to the leaders
- Design and create visually appealing content/collaterals (including but not limited to illustration, graphics, and video) for digital, print and events
- Conduct research on industry and digital topics to write informative and engaging articles focusing on digital innovation
- Support the Digital Team in the execution of new and existing initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Adobe Software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Possess an excellent command of English
- Familiar with social media operations (especially LinkedIn)
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent people management, time management, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and written skills in English.
- Able to write creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and keen attention to details
- Highly motivated and a team player with good interpersonal skills while concurrently being able to work proactively and work independently where required.
- Positive attitude towards work and learning.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.