CyberArk Security Engineer
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in CyberArk administration, including EPV, PSM, PVWA, CPM, PTA, and AAM.
- Detail-oriented individual with exceptional organization skills, including ability to work independently or as part of multiple teams.
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving skills with the proven ability to exercise flexi¬bility and judgment in assessing business issues and risks in a dynamic environment
On the job you will:
- Perform CyberArk Administration, including configuration of safes and platforms, as well as the onboarding of accounts
- Liaise with Business Unit leads, end users and support teams to provide support for the CyberArk service
- Assist with the deployment of AAM and the integration of CyberArk with various applications
- Analyze and manage resolution of CyberArk issues within limited time constraints to ensure end-user/projects operations.
- Work with vendor for potential system defects and assist with deploying required changes and/or upgrades
- Create ad hoc and required reports in response to business needs.
- Maintain uptime targets and required functionality for CyberArk including incident and change management
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, training plans other documentation
- Analyze and plan for new business project configuration and implementation and execute if required.
- Participate in and support capacity planning and disaster recovery testing.
- Assist in the delivery of CyberArk related projects and initiatives
- Some after-hours support and occasional on-call required to address incidents and work with global team
Our commitment to you:
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
This is an IT position sitting in Manulife’s Enterprise Technological Services team. The position will provide key support in CyberArk Security Administration. ETS is a Manulife IT Regional team who manages all things related to the company's technological infrastructure, which is relied upon by all our businesses operating in Asia.