Technician (Vehicles), Technical Services - Singapore Zoo
Mandai Wildlife Group is dedicated to caring for the planet and protecting animals and nature. Conservation education is intrinsic in all interactions with the Group, to inspire action for a healthier world.
Mandai Wildlife Group is the steward of Mandai Wildlife Reserve, a unique wildlife and nature destination in Singapore that is home to world-renown wildlife parks which connect visitors to the fascinating world of wildlife. The Group is driving an exciting rejuvenation plan at Mandai Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Singapore’s Central Catchment Nature Reserve, that will integrate five wildlife parks with distinctive nature-based experiences, green public spaces and an eco-friendly resort.
Mandai Wildlife Group advocates for biodiversity, contributes leading wildlife research, develops innovative solutions to promote living sustainably, and collaborates with conservation partners in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
The Group provides funding and in-kind support to Mandai Nature for conservation work across Southeast Asia.
Mandai Global, an entity that is part of the Group, will establish and operate new lines of business anchored in creating positive outcomes for nature and wildlife.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out inspection, servicing and maintenance of vehicles and other automotive equipment.
- Perform electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of automotive system and equipment.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Minimum ITE/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in automotive, equipment and electrical maintenance and troubleshooting; candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
- Possession of Class 2B/3 licenses and proficiency in Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
- Proactive and a team player with good problem-solving skills and attention to details.
- Able to perform shift work, work on weekends and public holidays.