With the Intra Asia export market from Singapore continuing to demonstrate strong and competitive long term growth
With the Intra Asia export market from Singapore continuing to demonstrate strong and competitive long term growth, your role as a customer services executive at Sealand Singapore places you in a team of focused shipping professionals who foster and strengthen partnerships with dynamic customers leading the forefront of this market growth.
In this position you will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge:
- Communication - Customer 1st point of contact into Sealand Asia
- Encompassing the entire Import process and practices for Sealand Asia shipments (including Ask For More leads opportunity)
- Acting as facilitator between customers with outsource partners (GSC located in Manila, Chengdu, India as well as Qingdao)
- Possess an inquisitive mentality to create win-win scenario at all times
- Create simple mapping process to provide ease to bring all stakeholders onboard (including customers)
- In Sealand Asia, exposure different kinds of inhouse system namely Global Customer Service System(GCSS), RKEM, Microsoft office, website, PSA Portnet system, etc.
- Customer 1st point of contact into Sealand Asia
- Be updated with Sealand service scopes, service patterns, acceptance policies, booking and documentation systems processes so to fully assist customers for their import needs.
- Fully understand our customers business drivers, needs and requirements to enable high customer satisfaction and experience
- Encompass the entire import process and practises (including Ask for More leads opportunity)
We are looking for
- The incumbent should possess a Degree (in any discipline) with 2 years of Customer Service experience being preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You should have the desire and ability to take ownership and deliver what we promise to our customers.
- You need to have an ambition to do a superior job and have the ability to work under pressure. It is essential that you have a sense of urgency in everything you do.
- You should also be proactive and have initiative.
- Having an outstanding attention to details, well-organized, efficient and effective is essential for the role.
- You will need to be a good team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skill who appreciates teamwork.