- Able to commit to an internship for at least 10 weeks?
- On a full-time Master/Bachelor/Diploma programme at a recognised university or local polytechnic?
- Drop us an email with your resume at LTAfirstname.lastname@example.org
- For the recognition of the internship towards your modular credits, you should apply for a placement through your school.
3. SELECTION & ASSIGNMENT
- Selected applicants will be informed via email of their assigned internship project. With internship projects ranging across various divisions, from the construction of new rail lines, design of mechanical systems, to transport planning, we offer our interns many opportunities to learn and explore a potential career with us.
4. INTERNSHIP BEGINS
- Our interns are a part of the LTA family and we provide them with the opportunity to be involved right from the start. They will receive guidance and mentorship from experienced supervisors. During the internship, there will be engagement sessions for students to discover more about LTA such as through site visits and networking with management staff.
5. COMPLETION OF INTERNSHIP
Discover what it's like to shape the future of Singapore's transport landscape.