- Observe, Evaluate and Report all QSHE related activities in relation with procedures and work instructions documentations.
- Assist with process control, non-conformance, CAPA, inspections, trainings, auditing and continuous improvements initiatives.
- Provide support in specific tasks involving process control, training, assessment and improvement related activities.
- Lead and perform specific QSHE related projects on various subjects assigned by the General Manager of QSHE.
Your skills and experiences
- Undergraduate in Diploma or Degree Qualifications, preferably in Business or Health/ Environment related field of study.
- Possesses a keen eye for details, especially to data accuracy and quality of information.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Independent learner who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Observe, Evaluate and Report all QSHE related activities in relation with procedures and work instructions documentations