- Support the development of marketing collaterals.
- Develop creative and relevant copywriting materials for internal and external communications.
- Coordinate, plan and support customer events.
- Manage the Company’s website channel content to ensure consistency with branding guidelines and corporate strategy.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders, suppliers and vendors on various projects.
- Lead specific projects on various subjects assigned and required.
Your skills and experiences
- Undergraduate with Diploma or Degree Qualifications, with a preferred field of study in Marketing or Communications.
- Strong creative writing skills, with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Motivated individual with a positive attitude to learn.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with photography will be an added advantage.
Support the development of marketing collaterals