- Attend to daily IT support issues which could be remotely resolved via his/her desk as well as go to the sites to resolve the issues
- Provide helpdesk support to end users on IT problems encountered
- Support & maintain the WAN/LAN network & equipment
- Servers administration & PC troubleshooting on hardware & software
- Co-ordinate IT hardware repairs & replacements & assist in software installation & deployment when required
- Act as focal point for users & coordinate requests until resolution
- Administration of IT assets & other documentation required for Regional IT or local IT
- Maintain & support PABX System/Telecommunication requirements
- To liaise with Customers directly as required
- To act in a professional manner at all times with customers
- To manage customer complaints in a manner that provides explanations and puts customer at ease
- Take appropriate corrective action and/or notify relevant person and office to prevent a re-occurrence of customer complaints.
- To observe all company quality & OHS requirements at all times.
- To be aware of the responsibilities of employee’s in relation to OHS.
- To follow all procedures and reporting requirements in relation to the company OHS policies and working instructions.
- To report incidents and hazards as per the relevant working instruction
Your skills and experiences
- Undergraduate in studies relating to Information Technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent learner who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Windows Support, Microsoft Servers and Microsoft Office Application Support.
- Knowledge on Robotics Process Automation (RPA), or other Automation Tools will be a an added advantage.
Attend to daily IT support issues which could be remotely resolved via his/her desk as well as go to the sites to resolve the issues