KPMG Valuation Services is a global network with more than 1,500 dedicated valuation professionals in nearly 50 countries. Our global network allows us to mobilise international teams, who have a...
KPMG Valuation Services is a global network with more than 1,500 dedicated valuation professionals in nearly 50 countries. Our global network allows us to mobilise international teams, who have a sense of regional market conditions and can consider local issues such as local market buyer universe, competitive environment, market, taxation and other regulations, in a timely manner. KPMG Singapore is a leading valuation practice in Asia Pacific and is among the most diverse teams in the region. We are continually searching for talented individuals to join our team.
The role involves:
- Performing valuations of businesses, investment funds’ portfolios, tangible and intangible assets, and financial instruments including derivatives, equity and debt securities, for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, financial reporting, litigation support, and financial advisory.
- Producing and analysing financial models and assessing commercial data and assumptions which underlie financial forecasts.
- Researching and monitoring latest valuation models and techniques to ensure that our work is in line with industry best practices.
- Supporting business development initiatives, including the preparation of proposals.
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements.
- Working closely with Partners and Managers on client management, practice and business development activities.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in accounting/CFA/FRM.
- Strong grasp of business and intangible assets valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus. Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Chinese or other Southeast Asian language skills are an added advantage.