KPMG's People & Change professionals help clients navigate, implement and sustain transformational change to drive unprecedented levels of performance. Organisations are operating in a...
KPMG's People & Change professionals help clients navigate, implement and sustain transformational change to drive unprecedented levels of performance. Organisations are operating in a constantly and rapidly changing world, and managing and maintaining a strong workforce in such an environment is challenging. This in turn presents a strategic opportunity for the HR function to enable a profound transformation, converting the full potential of an organisation’s people into financial performance and market value.
We provide valuable exposure to the Consulting industry, and you will get the chance to work closely with the best in the People & Change team to support their daily consulting work activities. This includes client project delivery, and business development in areas such as, but not limited to the following:
- Change Management
- Organisation Design
- Workforce Optimization
- Talent Management
- HR Transformation
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Human Resource, Social Science, Psychology, Marketing, Mass Communications, Actuarial Science, Engineering or Business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, responsive, responsible, and results oriented.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills and the ability to also work independently to deliver tasks in a timely manner.
- Resourceful, analytical and possess strong project management skills.