Off-cycle Internship 2021, Digital Transformation, Digital Enablement, Project Coordinator, Intern
The KPMG Digital Enablement team assists organisations in the development of digital products, solutions and services, including digital strategy and enterprise architecture, digital target operating model, digital labour, digital technologies and solution. Our goal is assist clients to understand technology trends and changes, and make the right technology choices to develop a business advantage.
We empower end to end approach from design to development of the products for our clients mainly focused on IT solutions. As a client delivery team, we strongly believe in a Customer centric approach that focuses on creating a positive experience for each individual customer while delivering agile, streamlined Projects that aligns with their business objectives.
The role involves:
- Understanding our client’s business and critical processes
- Keeping up with solutions/services based on clients’ business needs
- Working with internal and client facing teams to develop enablement plans, manage stakeholders and expectations
- Ensuring excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
- Contributing to best practices by creating or enhancing documentation and processes
The ideal candidate should:
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Possess strong IT project management and people management skills
- Communicate effectively with excellent teamwork skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Possess software development knowledge/experience (preferred)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. At KPMG in Singapore we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, gender identity or expression, colour, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factors. We celebrate the different talents that our people bring and support every staff member in their journey to achieve personal and professional growth. One of the ways we do this is through Take Charge: Flexi-work, our flexible working framework which enables agile and innovative teams to help deliver our business goals.