Off-Cycle 2021 (Part-time / Full-time) Internship, Digital Transformation, Digital Customer, Intern
As customer experience rises in importance, customer outcomes are pivotal to key business decisions in order to achieve sustainable growth in today’s dynamic market. The Digital Customer team helps our clients across industries extend their relationship, capture and grow the value of their customers. We provide them with the insights needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals through:
- Rapidly driving growth and creating customer value
- Transforming the customer experiences that add most value to the organisation
- Making transformation and business decisions based on what customers value
As an intern, you will be exposed to management consulting work, specifically in the areas of customer experience, digital marketing, and CRM systems.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct business analysis, including development of business and functional requirements
- Supporting client workshops including creation of materials, consolidating workshop outputs, and supporting the workshop execution.
- Creation of deliverables for clients including developing PowerPoint decks and conducting data analysis
- Interacting with internal stakeholders to deliver outcomes; including presenting analysis and outputs to project managers and team members
- Ad-hoc support on research work (customers, solutions, market etc.) and other tasks
- Currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Information systems or related fields
- Strong business acumen
- Critical thinker
- Independent worker and proactive in approaching work
- Adept problem solver
- Familiarity with sales, servicing, marketing functions, and IT systems is a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. At KPMG in Singapore we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, gender identity or expression, colour, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other non-merit factors. We celebrate the different talents that our people bring and support every staff member in their journey to achieve personal and professional growth. One of the ways we do this is through Take Charge: Flexi-work, our flexible working framework which enables agile and innovative teams to help deliver our business goals.