Off-Cycle 2021 Internship, Deal Advisory, Infrastructure Advisory - Power & Utilities, Transport, Intern
KPMG’s Deal Advisory - Infrastructure Advisory team is recognized as one of the leading financial advisors for infrastructure projects and one of the world’s leading financial advisors in public private partnership (PPP) projects. The team provides financial advisory services across the lifecycle of infrastructure assets for public and private clients in all the major infrastructure sectors including power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure. Geographical focus is Southeast Asia, Middle East, and Asia Pacific region.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in infrastructure asset class (power, renewables, transportation etc.) and project financing and a desire to learn new skills.
As an intern, you will get the opportunity to learn and contribute in the following areas with guidance form your supervisors and team members:
- providing advisory services in strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporate, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
- bid/buy/sell-side transaction and investment advisory, infrastructure project development advisory
- public sector Public Private Partnership (PPP) procurement
- financial feasibility study, business case, commercial model study, market analysis/market entry study
- project finance model build, model review, project finance debt raising advisory
- policy and regulatory advisory
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.