The Digital Finance team works to support the CFO of today in safely navigating all types of transformational change, to arrive at the ideal business operations of tomorrow.
Finance transformation has a prominent place on corporate agendas. Most MNCs, GLCs and SMEs are constantly in some phase of transformation, which has a profound impact on the Finance function. Amidst a backdrop of technological disruptions, CFOs need support on aligning their strategy, developing efficient and effective operating models and leveraging technology across platforms and environments, to address specific objectives within a dynamic marketplace.
The Digital Finance team works to support the CFO of today in safely navigating all types of transformational change, to arrive at the ideal business operations of tomorrow. Our solutions and expertise stretch across sector and geography, including but not limited to the following domains:
- Service Delivery Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Finance Business Partnering
- Performance Management
- Data Analytics
- Cost and Profitability Management
- Shared Services Feasibility, Design & Implementation
- Outsourcing Strategy, Evaluation & Transition
- Business Process Re-engineering
- ERP Transformation
- Cloud Solution Implementation, Block-chain
- Digital Labour, Intelligent Process Automation & RPA
- Change Management
- Corporate Professional Training
As a Digital Finance Associate, you will join an experienced and diverse team who is passionate about making a difference and learning along the way. You can look forward to honing your skills as a trusted advisor to our key clients, providing insightful analyses that help them to realize their vision from aspiration to innovation and sustainable value realization.
The role involves:
- Performing data gathering, market research and hypothesis-driven analyses.
- Contributing to developing winning client proposals and high quality project deliverables.
- Working in highly driven project/engagement teams and participating in brainstorming and insights generation sessions to develop pragmatic client solutions
- Getting involved in ad-hoc activities typical within a dynamic consulting environment.