The Talent Development team partners key stakeholders in the development and implementation of strategic capability plans to support JTC’s Value Proposition.
JTC Corporation is Singapore’s leading industrial infrastructure specialist, spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. At JTC, we are constantly pushing boundaries to develop unique infrastructure solutions, sustaining Singapore’s competitive edge as the choice investment location. Ground-breaking projects such as one-north, Jurong Rock Caverns and Seletar Aerospace Park are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC and we are committed to creating the work-live-learn-play communities of the future through major projects such as Punggol Creative Cluster and Jurong Innovation District.
Exploring a Possible Career with JTC
Selecting your first job is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We feel that graduating students should be given the opportunity to assess their fit for the role and the organisation before taking the big step into the working world.
At the end of the programme, outstanding students will be offered employment with JTC Corporation and will be able to make an informed career decision.
The Talent Development team partners key stakeholders in the development and implementation of strategic capability plans to support JTC’s Value Proposition. In this journey, you will work closely with the team on the following:
- Review and determine key functional capabilities required to deliver JTC’s Value Proposition.
- Develop/enhance functional competency models to ensure alignment of learning and development of staff with defined competencies. This includes distilling the competencies; analysing and synthesizing existing resources in the industry sector and aligning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to the building blocks framework; and articulating the desired behaviours at the different proficiency levels that are important for successful job performance.
- Identify suitable development initiatives and curate training programmes for the Development Roadmaps to chart staff development.
- Develop communications plans and publicity materials for the roll-out of the competency models.
Applicants must be able to commit for a minimum of 2 working days for a duration of 12 weeks.
Applicants should possess
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive attitude
- Resourceful and able to multi-task
- Keen interest in the Real Estate industry
- Relevant internship experience will be a bonus