We are looking for creative and meticulous associates who are keen in engaging companies, planning of community event for our Wafer Fab Parks (WFP) and assisting in managing of companies' accounts...
JTC Corporation is Singapore’s leading industrial infrastructure specialist, spearheading the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. At JTC, we are constantly pushing boundaries to develop unique infrastructure solutions, sustaining Singapore’s competitive edge as the choice investment location. Ground-breaking projects such as one-north, Jurong Rock Caverns and Seletar Aerospace Park are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC and we are committed to creating the work-live-learn-play communities of the future through major projects such as Punggol Creative Cluster and Jurong Innovation District.
Exploring a Possible Career with JTC
Selecting your first job is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We feel that graduating students should be given the opportunity to assess their fit for the role and the organisation before taking the big step into the working world.
At the end of the programme, outstanding students will be offered employment with JTC Corporation and will be able to make an informed career decision.
We are looking for creative and meticulous associates who are keen in engaging companies, planning of community event for our Wafer Fab Parks (WFP) and assisting in managing of companies' accounts.
- Participate in companies' engagement to understand their needs
- Work with various stakeholders to organise and plan for community events (e.g career fair, launch of WFP initiatives etc) for WFPs
- Support the project team in implementation of WFP estate transformation plan
- If and when possible, align initiatives/events with Tuas Biomedical Park's own estate transformation plans
- Assist in lease management whenever required
Applicants should possess
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive attitude
- Resourceful and able to multi-task
- Keen interest in the Real Estate industry
- Relevant internship experience will be a bonus