JTC Undergraduate Internship 2020 - Marketing & Leasing Intern
Ground-breaking projects, such as one-north, Jurong Island, Jurong Rock Cavern and Seletar Aerospace are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC. Hardly surprising, because at JTC, our mission is to conceive visionary developments in key industrial sectors to create national economic growth for the future. If you want to know how we break new ground and turn vision into reality, visit us at www.jtc.gov.sg.
About JTC Corporation
JTC Corporation (JTC) is the lead agency in Singapore to spearhead the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. Since its inception in 1968, JTC has played a major role in Singapore's economic development journey by developing land and space to support the transformation of industries and create quality jobs.
JTC Internship Programme 2020
JTC is pleased to be offering enriching, exciting and professional internships that will help advance your future career. The JTC Internship Programme is a 12-week full-time internship that runs from May - August each year.
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming young talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
Hear from our former interns here: https://www.jtc.gov.sg/careers/internships/Pages/hear-from-us.aspx
Marketing & Leasing Intern
You will join us in one of our clusters (listed below) to assist in the planning and marketing of industrial facilities to meet the needs of the specified industry. You will also be given ownership to a real-life project and receive coaching from a line manager.
Interns can expect to be involved in one of the following projects:
- Conduct industry and company research to understand challenges faced by the industry
- Plan community engagement events to encourage collaborations between key industry players
- Formulate marketing strategies and propose recommendations to catalyse growth within the industry
Our industry clusters include:
- Aerospace, Marine & Offshore, Urban Solutions (Cleantech)
- Biomedical, Electronics
- Chemicals, Energy
- Infocomm, Media, Start-ups
- Food, Lifestyle
- Precision Engineering, Construction
- Logistics, Land Transport
- SMEs & Micro-SMEs
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates studying Real Estate, Economics, Business, Engineering, Science or other relevant disciplines in recognised universities
- You may indicate interest in any of the above-mentioned clusters
Applicants should possess
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive attitude
- Keen interest in the Built Environment industry
- Relevant internship experience will be a bonus
How to apply
Please provide your latest CV and cover letter, academic results and other relevant documents in support of your application. Applications can be sent in to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “JTC Undergraduate Internship 2020 - XYZ Intern” or via Careers@Gov
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming young talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation.