JTC Undergraduate Internship 2020 - Architecture & Urban Design Intern
Ground-breaking projects, such as one-north, Jurong Island, Jurong Rock Cavern and Seletar Aerospace are evidence of the innovative and dynamic side of JTC. Hardly surprising, because at JTC, our mission is to conceive visionary developments in key industrial sectors to create national economic growth for the future. If you want to know how we break new ground and turn vision into reality, visit us at www.jtc.gov.sg.
About JTC Corporation
JTC Corporation (JTC) is the lead agency in Singapore to spearhead the planning, promotion and development of a dynamic industrial landscape. Since its inception in 1968, JTC has played a major role in Singapore's economic development journey by developing land and space to support the transformation of industries and create quality jobs.
JTC Internship Programme 2020
JTC is pleased to be offering enriching, exciting and professional internships that will help advance your future career. The JTC Internship Programme is a 12-week full-time internship that runs from May - August each year.
At JTC, we place a high emphasis on grooming young talents. Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation. If you are keen to support the transformation of industries in Singapore, join us now!
Hear from our former interns here: https://www.jtc.gov.sg/careers/internships/Pages/hear-from-us.aspx
Architecture & Urban Design Intern
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create Architectural Standard specifications and detail drawings
- Develop BIM library and documentation for Architectural Best Practices and Guidelines
- Assist with developing concept design proposals
- Assist in the production of design drawings such as site plans, layout plans, elevations, sections and 3D massing models
- Attend project progress meetings to get accustomed to the design development process and to take note of important matters affecting the project
- Brainstorm biophilic elements and guidelines for industrial estate
- Open to all Singaporean undergraduates studying Architecture, Urban Design, Planning or other relevant disciplines
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive attitude
- Keen interest in the Built Environment industry
- Relevant internship experience will be a bonus
Outstanding individuals with the right aptitude and attitude will be considered for JTC mid-term scholarship or a full-time position in JTC upon graduation.