Superintendent Dredging Works Singapore
Jan De Nul Group stands for dredging and reclamation projects from A to Z, worldwide and at the highest level! We owe this position as a world player to our technical innovative knowhow and the most modern dredging fleet in the world. As standing still is going backwards, we keep investing in the future, our fleet and personnel.
As an Assistant Superintendent Dredging Works:
- You are responsible for the operational planning of the dredging process.
- You supervise the day to day organisation of the assigned part of the dredging works.
- You are responsible for managing the production in all aspects (planning, productivity, quality, people, innovation, environment...). To do so you motivate and encourage your team of workers to achieve maximum productivity.
- You are responsible for the follow up of the production in order to finish the project, with high standards of quality, in the requested time and with an optimized cost. When problems arise (i.e. with the cutter, the suction head, one of the pumps...) you seek together with the Captain, Technical Superintendent and Production Department for an optimal solution.
- Further you are responsible for the organisation of all logistics for personnel and equipment.
- You organize the work with respect for the rules and procedures regarding safety and environment.
- You will report on daily bases to the Project Management on site and the head office.
- You work on projects worldwide.
- You have a degree / master in Engineering at a recognized university (NUS or NTU).
- You have a Permanent Residence for Singapore.
- You are a motivated individual with strong planning and organizing capabilities combined with the ability and desire to learn more about dredging.
- You have a high level of flexibility, sense of priorities and communication.
- You are interested to work on projects worldwide with a team of experts.
- You have a good written and spoken English.
- Only Singaporean residents are eligible for this job.
- You are willing to work worldwide on a 2months/1month routine.
You are responsible for the operational planning of the dredging process, for managing the production in all aspects (planning, productivity, quality, people, innovation, environment...) etc.