Supply Chain Analyst Intern
- Intern to provide project management support and coordination across the supply chain functions. Manage and maintain KPI reporting.
- Provide support to key supply chain projects as well as prepare read-out for project reviews.
- Assist in the daily management of supply chain operations execution
- Currently pursuing a Degree or Masters in Business/ Business Administration/Management/ Engineering/Economics/Supply Chain Management or related field of study
- Availability to intern for 3 - 6 months will be a plus
- Strong math, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and technical communication skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world-class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth