Design Automation Engineer Intern
- Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools, creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies.
- Specifies materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects.
- Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services.
- Responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development.
- Design Automation Engineers are advocates of applying design methodologies to help execute projects effectively and successfully with high quality.
- Unix Shell scripting
- Linux and Unix commands
- Python and Python GUI language based on Linux
- SQL database knowledge(recommended)
Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools, creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies.