Summer Internship 2021 - Group Business
Group Business focuses on protecting Businesses and their employees. As part of the Group Business Operations team, you are responsible to ensure that our customers have a superior customer experience in their dealings with us.
You will report to the Business Quality Review Manager and contribute to driving & supporting the business’ new initiatives. This includes but not limited to testing & supporting the digital customer journey, assessing gaps in systems, addressing issues from external & internal parties and participating in marketing initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support marketing initiatives for Group Business’ newly launched digital platform; This includes brainstorming and leading various consumer awareness programs, getting involved in presentations & training for stakeholders, copywriting and preparation of presentation decks
- Performing end-to-end user testing of the abovementioned digital platform, logging and providing feedbacks, assessing system gaps
- Provide support to both external and internal parties with regards to issues that arise from the platform
- Coordinate and liaise with various internal stakeholders to ensure issues are efficiently addressed
- Provide support in the platform’s phase 2 roll out, which may include copywriting, preparation of presentation decks, coordinating meetings and taking down minutes
- Any other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned to support the Operations team
- Degree in any discipline, with an interest in the healthcare sector
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Responsible, ability to project manage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate within and outside team to drive outcomes
- Highly organized, focused and able to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Responsible, self-motivated and independent worker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Word and especially PowerPoint
- An advantage if proficient in doing graphic design / design work
If you would like to learn more about the 12 week structured internship programme, please visit https://www.income.com.sg/careers/internship-programme
You will report to the Business Quality Review Manager and contribute to driving & supporting the business’ new initiatives.