Administrative Executive, Marketing (1-year Contract)
This is an opportunity to join a brand that has delivered consistent advertising and promotions campaigns that drive conversions and conversations while capturing the audience's attention in today's challenging world of communications. In addition to the marketing we do around our core insurance categories, we are also investing in digitalisation and constantly look at ways to strengthen the relationship between our customers and us through the use of the latest technological capabilities.
We're looking for an administrative executive to join the product marketing team in providing administrative support to marketing campaigns and consumer promotions. Product marketing plays a critical role in the Strategic Marketing team to drive product awareness, promotions, and excellent customer service and experience.
- Primary liaison between customers and Income's Marketing team, assists with customer queries of the nature of complaints, promotion questions, re-issuing of gift letters, handling appeals queries
- Complete responses to customers promptly in the given SLA
- Letter tabulation and administrative
- Raise appeals and re-issue letters daily
- Completion of letter tabulation for marketing promotions
- Manage and respond promptly to the queries pertaining to Income App, relating to sign-up, sync and rewards
- Assist with UAT and troubleshooting for app enhancements and fixes
- Managing and responding promptly to queries pertaining to customer engagement campaigns – such as Income Treats Lucky draw, online games, etc.
- Coverage of administrative task when following admin staff is on leave
- Diploma in any discipline
- Experience handling customers queries via calls and emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Highly organised, focused and able to work under tight timelines and pressure