We are offering a 12-week structured summer internship programme which will put you through actual projects with plenty of opportunities to learn from your mentor. You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
As an intern in the team, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager, Learning and Development. You will work closely with the business functions and will also be exposed to real projects with key deliverables, which adds value and impact to the organization.
You will also be exposed to the key functions within Human Resources and see your concepts learnt in school come alive in the working environment.
Key responsibilities include
- Assist in the content development of new Leadership and Staff modules.
- Involve in the Learning Needs Analysis review cycle.
- Create eLearning modules and Team Building content.
- Review Induction Programme content.
- Undergraduate in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, eLearning platforms is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.