You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
We are offering a 12-week structured summer internship programme which will put you through actual projects with plenty of opportunities to learn from your mentor. You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
As an intern in the team, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager, General Insurance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the General Insurance team with the internal documentation and set up standard operating procedure manuals.
- Involve in the data project including set up data warehouse and implement new tools for financial reporting.
- Undergraduate in Actuarial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Have some basic programming knowledge.
- Have experience in using Tableau and database software such as SQL would be added advantage.
- Have an eye for details and willing to learn.