You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
We are offering a 12-week structured summer internship programme which will put you through actual projects with plenty of opportunities to learn from your mentor. You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
As an intern in the team, you will be reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Involve in the end to end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Content Matrix for Motor, Travel Phase 3 and Phase 4.
- Gather requirement daily and manage end to end Web Modification Requests (WMR) with stakeholders and Information Technology department to fulfil website changes and improvements.
- Clean up of user roles and user groups in Web Content Management System.
Mobile Application Development
- Involve in the requirement and specification gathering and Phase 2 UAT of Income application development project.
- Perform UAT for Accident Reporting application.
- Conduct stakeholder interview sessions to gather requirements.
- Handle content matrix population for various products.
- Undergraduate in Digital Marketing, Information Technology, Informatics Engineering or related discipline.