We are offering a 12-week structured summer internship programme which will put you through actual projects with plenty of opportunities to learn from your mentor. You will expect to gain insights and experience that will give you an edge when making the next leap in your career.
As an intern in the team, you will be reporting to the Deputy Vice President, Business Finance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consolidate financial data (internal and external).
- Develop dashboard using data analytic tool.
- Analyse and identify trends on the data collected.
- Communicate the insights and findings.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- Undergraduate in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Have good analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Have an interest to learn to use data analytic software.