Working in a support of your APAC marketing and sales colleagues, you will assist in the planning and execution of customer events and marketing programs that deepen relationships and generate new...
Working in a support of your APAC marketing and sales colleagues, you will assist in the planning and execution of customer events and marketing programs that deepen relationships and generate new opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts as well as support IHS Markit hosted and third-party events in the region.
The IHS Markit Downstream division is a leading provider of critical information, analytics and solutions to top companies throughout the energy, oil and gas, chemical, power and renewables industries to help them improve their operational efficiency and provide deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. This key role will support marketing and sales colleagues to deliver marketing programs and events that positively impact sales results.
- Support the overall development of and execution of event marketing plans
- Assist with event promotion and production
- Support the writing and deployment of email communications pre- and post-event
- Assist in other event promotional campaigns and strategies such as social media marketing
Account Based Marketing
- Assist in the development, printing and distribution of customer-facing materials
- Project management of overall schedule for client events
- Logistics and operational support of customer events
- Support the multi-touch marketing campaigns
Lead Generation Campaigns
- Track and report on sales leads and help analyse overall campaign performance
- Support marketing to ensure campaigns are optimized and delivered on schedule
- Aid in the creation, promotion and production of prospect and client webinars
Desired Skills & Experience
- Entry level marketing role
- Pursuing BA/BS degree or MBA in marketing or communications fields
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Marketing, social media or communications experience preferred.
- Strong interest in learning and supporting event marketing and account-based marketing programs
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail