We’re looking for an intern to join the APAC Energy & Natural Resources marketing team, based in Singapore, with the potential for this turning into a permanent role. The ideal candidate for...
We’re looking for an intern to join the APAC Energy & Natural Resources marketing team, based in Singapore, with the potential for this turning into a permanent role. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess an interest in both a career in industry and in the discipline of marketing.
This person should be enthusiastic, tech-savvy, and have a strong eye for detail. This role will have to interact with various teams across multiple locations and will need to understand first-hand how to operate within a multi-national, dynamic and matrixed organization. As such, this role can count on learning hard skills including the use of digital marketing automation platforms, CRM, and social media systems as well as soft skills like navigating priorities, project management and stakeholder communication.
- Support the execution of digital marketing utilizing email, sales and marketing automation platforms, webinar technology, and video production
- Support reporting for marketing including the use of CRM systems and business intelligence tools i.e. Tableau and Power BI
- Social media support including the planning and execution of social media messages from IHS Markit-approved handles
- Support event logistics and execution
Events and team operations
- Support marketing lead(s) in global and regional event operations management from planning, logistics, and execution to digital and social marketing promotion and communications
- Manage and update the marketing asset library e.g. brochures, graphics, videos as needed
- Assist with contact database and list management tasks upon request
- Pursuing BA/BS degree or MBA in technical, business, or marketing fields
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. Chinese language capabilities a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Familiarity with Microsoft Teams and O365-integrated applications a plus
- Some experience with marketing automation tools and CRM is preferred. Eloqua and Salesforce experience a plus
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements