Android ARCORE Mobile Developer Intern
- Android development experience, able to independently develop mobile Android app.
- Must have proven track record of Android Mobile App development.
- Front End and Backend Computing knowledge. ( *Full Stack Knowledge will be a advantage )
- Familiar with Cross-Platform Development, UI/UX Design Skills
- Able to use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- Able to perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability.
- Follow up on improving application performance and bug fixing.
- Experience with scripting, specifically with C#, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 6 months)
Building and Designing Augmented Reality Android based Mobile Application with ARCore framework