The SAP Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP ERP systems to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer...
Your Role and Responsibilities
The SAP Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP ERP systems to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing of various SAP Modules.
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Carry out complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives to satisfy clients' needs.
- Interest in IT, Computers, IT Consulting or related fields
- Process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Bachelor or Diploma student in IT/Computer Science related fields.