You will work closely with the Head of Developer Ecosystem Group for Asia Pacific and marketing team on an interesting mix of team-based and individual projects to help you build real-world skills...
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we're inventors, problem solvers, designers, developers, data scientists, researchers, technology experts and consultants who put "Smart to Work" for our clients. IBM Developer Ecosystem Group is seeking an intern to join our exceptional team in Singapore.
You will work closely with the Head of Developer Ecosystem Group for Asia Pacific and marketing team on an interesting mix of team-based and individual projects to help you build real-world skills in communications planning, media relations, employee communications, storytelling, digital media, social business, and more. Along the way, you will meet a wide range of IBM and industry leaders and learn about the endless opportunities that exist in our company and industry. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative, inclusive culture with a supportive team and unlimited growth potential, IBM is where you want to be.
What You'll Do:
- Help develop and write stories around client use cases, technology products and industry trends
- Develop assets that support storytelling to internal and external audiences
- Interview employees and other stakeholders for storytelling content
- Track coverage and metrics to show impact and results
- Provide support at internal and external events
- Update and maintain databases and tools for communications team
- Work with peers and senior leaders to develop and present intern project at the end of the internship
What To Bring:
- Looking for candidates pursuing a graduate level degree in Communications, English/Journalism or Public Relations
- Someone with a strong interest in corporate communications, media relations or digital media
- Strong writing skills and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated interest in social media and familiarity with key social platforms
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with video production, digital publishing platforms and workplace tools such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Diploma / Bachelor in Communications / Journalism / Public Relations.